商务对话:需要替代品吗

时间:2009-08-07 13:23:28 来源:英语学习网站

有的时候,供货商恰恰买方想要的型号短货,这时候就会寻求替代品。下面是相关的几段对话,供您参考。

(1)

A: We’re out of one item on your order.

你订的货里有一项我们没有了。

B: Do you have any suggestions?

你说怎么办?

A: We can give you a better one at the same price.

我们可以给你更好的一种,价钱一样。

B: Good. Go ahead and do that.

好啊,就这么办。

(2)

A: Can we substitute the j-123 for the j113?

以J-123来替代J-113,可以吗?

B: Is the price the same?

价钱一样吗?

A: Yes, just the same.

一样。

B: That will be alright with us.

那就可以。

(3)

A: Our order specified "no substitutions".

我们订单上特别载明了“拒收替代品”。

B: We were out of the part you needed.

你要的那种零件我们没有货了。

A: We just can’t use this one, it won’t work.

这种的我们就是不能用,行不通的。

B: I see, we’ll have it picked up, in that case.

哦,我明白了,这样子的话,我们就把它挑出来。

(4)

A: We’re having a lot of trouble filling this order.

我们这次供货很有问题。

B: What seems to be the problem?

什么问题呢?

A: We’re out of a lot of the items.

有好几项都缺货了。

B: Let’s see what we can substitute.

我们来看看有没有什么可以代替的。

(5)

A: Is there any chance that we can substitute this for you?

这个可不可能使用代替品呢?

B: I’ll have to check with our engineers.

我得请教工程师才行。

A: I’ll wait until I hear from you.

那么我就等你消息。

B: I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

我会尽快给你回音。

(6)

A: I’m afraid the item you substituted didn’t work.

你这代替品恐怕不能用。

B: Was it too big?

太大了吗?

A: Yes, that’s right.

就是啊。

B: I see, we’ll take another look at your specifications.

哦,我们会再查一直你们的规格说明书。

(7)

A: We may have to back order three items on this order.

这次订的货有三项必须要晚点才能交货。

B: That’s not so good.

这样不太好吧。

A: Can we substitute in these things?

这几项可以用替代品吗?

B: I don’t know. I’ll check.

我不知道,让我查一下。

(8)

A: We need these things right away.

这此东西我们马上就要。

B: We’re out of the red adapters.

红色的接头没货了。

A: If you have blue ones, send those.

如果有蓝色的,就送蓝色的来吧。

B: Good, we can do that right away.

好的,立刻就办。

(9)

A: How’s the order coming along?

我们订的货怎样呢?

B: We’re going to substitute a better item for number 3.

我们将以品质较好的产品来代替三号产品。

A: At the same price?

价钱一样吗?

B: Yes, of course.

当然一样。

>>点击查看更多关于商务英语的文章

英语学习方法