商务场合如何介绍认识

时间:2009-08-14 22:05:03 来源:英语学习网站

在商务场合,介绍相识是常有的事情。如何用简单的商务英语来介绍相识呢?下面就教您几招。

(1)

A: I don’t believe we’ve met.

我们以前没有见过吧?

B: No, I don’t think we have.

我想没有。

A: My name is Chen Sung-lim.

我叫陈松林。

B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith.

您好,我是弗雷德•史蜜斯。

(2)

A: Here’s my name card.

这是我的名片。

B: And here’s mine.

这是我的。

A: It’s nice to finally meet you.

很高兴终于与你见面了。

B: And I’m glad to meet you, too.

我也很高兴见到你。

(3)

A: Is that the office manager over there?

在那边的那位是经理吧?

B: Yes, it is.

是啊。

A: I haven’t met him yet.

我还没见过他。

B: I’ll introduce him to you.

那么,我来介绍你认识。

(4)

A: Do you have a calling card?

您有名片吗?

B: Yes, right here.

有的,就在这儿。

A: Here’s mine.

喏,这是我的。

B: Thanks.

谢谢。

(5)

A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent?

请替我引荐新来负责采购的人好吗?

B: Haven’t you met yet?

你们还没见面吗?

A: No, we haven’t.

嗯,没有。

B: I’ll be glad to do it.

我乐意为你们介绍。

(5)

A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent?

请替我引荐新来负责采购的人好吗?

B: Haven’t you met yet?

你们还没见面吗?

A: No, we haven’t.

嗯,没有。

B: I’ll be glad to do it.

我乐意为你们介绍。

(6)

A: I’ll call you next week.

我下个星期会打电话给你。

B: Do you know my number?

你知道我的号码吗?

A: No, I don’t.

不知道。

B: It’s right here in my card.

就在我的名片上。

(7)

A: Have we been introduced? 我们彼此介绍过了吗?

B: No, I don’t think we have been. 不,我想没有。

A: My name is Wong Xiaoming. 我叫王晓明。

B: And I’m Jack Smith. 我叫杰克•史密斯。

(8)

A: Is this Mr. Jones?

是琼斯先生吗?

B: Yes, that’s right.

是的。

A: I’m just calling to introduce myself. My name is Tang.

我打电话是向您作自我介绍,我姓唐。

B: I’m glad to meet you, Mr. Tang.

很高兴认识你,唐先生。

(9)

A: I have a letter of introduction here.

我这儿有一封介绍信。

B: Your name, please?

请问贵姓大名?

A: It’s David Chou.

周大卫。

B: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We’ve been looking forward to this.

啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。

(10)

A: Give me a name card and I’ll call you.

给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给你。

B: I’m sorry, but I don’t have any with me now.

真抱歉,我现在身上没带。

A: Just tell me your number, in that case.

这样子,那就告诉我你的电话号码好了。

B: It’s 322-5879.

322-5879。

>>点击查看更多关于商务英语的文章

英语学习方法