诗一首 英译《蒲苇》Stand by Me
Stand by Me
蒲苇
By PU-Wei Tr. East Sea Fairy
Stand by me,你就是我绝佳的风景
Stand by me, for you’re my superb scenery.
我转身牵起你的衣角,倾听寂寞风儿动听的歌谣
I trun around to take the tail of your jacket, heeding the pleasent songs of the lonely wind
我和你陶醉在村庄那棵老槐树底下
You and me,slap-happy under that old arcacia tree in the vill,
早已不思人间的烟火,不想明天的仕途
Have long stopped thinking about distress, about the political career of tomorrow.
你淡淡的香水味,沉湎了我朝气蓬勃的野心
With my vigorous ambition drunk with your faint perfume
就这样,躺在你山花烂漫般的情怀里
So, lying in your passions like luxuriantly blooming mountain flowers
感觉到我的青春是多么的洋溢,多么的快意
I feel I’m so full of youthful spirit, and so carefree
但求这天赐的良缘能陪伴我左右,终其一生
That I only hope that this godsent love would be, till the end of my life, with me.
Stand by me,你就是我值得依托的半壁江山
Stand by me,for your are the half of the world worth relying on.
漫步在你款款深情的世界里,早春的湖面碧波涟漪
I roam in your affectionate world, where the surface of the lake ripples in early spring
Stand by me,我用我的生命呼唤你,竭尽全力呵护你
Stand by me. I exploit my life to call you, spare no effort to take care of you.
阅遍人世间所有的风景,再也没有什么能让我如此着迷
Having seen all of the sceneries in the world, I find none to me is more fascinating.
>>点击查看更多关于英文诗歌的文章