英文诗歌:No, Love Is Not Dead 不,爱没有羽化
No, Love Is Not Dead
不,爱没有羽化
by Robert Desnos 罗伯特·德斯諾斯
No, love is not dead in this heart these eyes and this mouth
不,在这颗心里,在这双眼睛里,
that announced the start of its own funeral.
在这张宣布它自己的葬礼开始的嘴巴里,爱没有羽化
Listen, I've had enough of the picturesque, the colorful
听着,我已经厌倦了风景如画,色彩斑斓
and the charming.
和妩媚娇艳
I love love, its tenderness and cruelty.
我爱爱,它的温情脉脉和冷若冰霜
My love has only one name, one form.
我的爱只有一个名字,一个样子
Everything disappears. All mouths cling to that one.
皆逝矣!所有传言都围绕那个。
My love has just one name, one form.
我的爱仅有一个名字,一个样子
And if someday you remember
如果某一天你想起
O you, form and name of my love,
噢,你,我的爱的样子和名字
One day on the ocean between America and Europe,
有一天在横卧欧美之间的大海里
At the hour when the last ray of light sparkles
最后一束光照耀在
on the undulating surface of the waves, or else a stormy night
波涛汹涌的海面之上的时分,或者在暴风雨之夜
beneath a tree in the countryside or in a speeding car,
在乡村的一颗树下,或在一辆风驰电掣的轿车里
A spring morning on the boulevard Malesherbes,
在春日的早晨,在马尔塞布林荫大道上
A rainy day,
飘雨的日子
Just before going to bed at dawn,
就在黎明时分上床睡觉之前
Tell yourself-I order your familiar spirit-that
告诉你自己—我点你熟悉的酒—唯我
I alone loved you more and it's a shame
曾经爱你更多,只可惜
you didn't know it.
你没有察觉
Tell yourself there's no need to regret: Ronsard
告诉你自己没必要后悔:罗萨德
and Baudelaire before me sang the sorrows
和波德莱尔在我之前就吟唱过
of women old or dead who scorned the purest love.
那些嘲笑最纯真的爱情的老妇或亡妇的忧伤
When you are dead
你羽化之时
You will still be lovely and desirable.
会纯洁如故,称心依旧
I'll be dead already, completely enclosed in your immortal body,
那时我已谢世,完全化入你的不休之躯
in your astounding image forever there among the endless marvels
永远在你的惊艳之像里,在无尽的
of life and eternity, but if I'm alive,
生命与永恒的惊叹之间,但如若我还活着
The sound of your voice, your radiant looks,
你的声音,你光芒四射的芳颜
Your smell the smell of your hair and many other things
你的味道你秀发的芳香和许多其他东西
will live on inside me.
将会继续活在我里
In me and I'm not Ronsard or Baudelaire
在我里,而且我不是罗萨德或波德莱尔
I'm Robert Desnos who, because I knew
我是罗伯特·德斯諾斯,一个因为我知道
and loved you,
并爱过你的
Is as good as they are.
像他们一样好的人。
I'm Robert Desnos who wants to be remembered
我是不为其他,只为爱过你而想在这个邪恶的地球上
On this vile earth for nothing but his love of you.
被记着的罗伯特·德斯諾斯
A la mysterieuse
啊! 这隐秘的(一切)。
>>点击查看更多关于英文诗歌的文章