英文诗歌:虚无缥缈的人生 The Illusory Life

时间:2014-04-05 21:26:24 来源:英语学习网站

《虚无缥缈的人生》
The Illusory Life


我不介意
I don't mind
你折断我的柳枝
Your breaking my willow branch
扭成一只笛子
To twist into a flute
吟咏春天
To chant spring.

我不介意
I don't mind
你摘取我的果实
Your picking my fruits
割破红树林
To cut a red wood broken
滋养另一个灵魂
To nurture another soul.

 



我不介意
I don't mind
你打磨我的枝干
Your polishing my twigs
点燃一支蜡烛
To light a candle
弃于灰烬
To abandon in ashes.

我也不介意
I don't mind
你凿开我的身体
Your chiseling my body open
打造一叶扁舟
To make a skiff
寻找灯塔
To search the lighthouse.

我已从地狱边缘
I've collected from the brink of the hell
拾回那么多,那么多的宝物
So many treasures,so many!

人生犹如璀璨泡沫
Life is like a bright bubble
我真的不介意
So I really don't mind
亲爱的
My dear.

 

>>点击查看更多关于英文诗歌的文章

阅读了“英文诗歌:虚无缥缈的人生 The Illusory Life”的人还看了以下文章

    无相关信息
英语学习方法