【英语口语8000句】见面、分手时:好久不见
●好久不见
好久不见。
It's been a long time. *当别人这么对自己说时,通常用It sure has.来回答。
好久不见。
It's been so long.
John, is that you? (你是约翰吧?)
Yeah, it's been so long. (是我,好久没见。)
好久没见了。
Long time no see. *比较随便的说法。对方一般回答Yeah, how have you been?/Yeah, too long.
Long time no see. (好久没见了。)
Yeah, how have you been? (是呀,你还好吗?)
I haven't seen you for a long time.
I haven't seen you for ages.
还好吧?
How have you been?
How have you been? (还好吧?)
I've been all right. (嗯,挺好的。)
最近怎么样?
How have you been doing? *询问对方的身体和近况。
How have you been doing? (最近怎么样?)
I've been alright. (干得还不错。)
忙什么呢?
What have you been doing? *用来询问没见面的这段时间里的情况。
What have you been doing? (忙什么呢?)
Just working. (上班呗。)
What have you been doing? (忙什么呢?)
Nothing much. (没忙什么。)
What have you been up to?
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
很高兴又见到你。
I'm glad to see you again. *回答这句时说So am I. (我也是)。see可以用meet代替。去掉again则带有初次见面的语感。
I'm happy to see you.
Nice to see you.
It's great seeing you again.
你一点儿都没变。
You haven't changed at all.
You're the same old Bob, aren't you? (鲍勃,你还是老样子。)
你没怎么变。
You haven't changed much.
You haven't changed much. (你没怎么变。)
Neither have you. (你也没变。)
你变样了。
You've really changed.
你长大了。
You've grown up.
You're all grown up now.
Look how you've grown up. (看你都长这么大了!) *多用于爷爷、奶奶见到孙辈时。
你越来越漂亮了。
You've become so beautiful.
You've gotten so pretty.
约翰他好吗?
Is John okay? *这种说法带有约翰有病或受伤的语感。
Is John okay? (约翰他好吗?)
He's getting better. (好多了。)
你看上去不错。
You look great.
You look great. (你看上去不错。)
You look good, too. (你也一样。)
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
How are you feeling? (你感觉怎么样?)
I'm feeling great. (我感觉很好。)
他这些日子过得怎么样?
How's he getting along these days?
How's he getting along these days? (他这些日子过得怎么样?)
Good. (挺好的。)
How's he doing? (他干得怎么样?)
最近你是不是胖了?
Are you gaining weight?
Are you gaining weight? (最近你是不是胖了?)
I'm afraid so. (好像是吧。)
Have you gained weight?
Are you getting fatter? *不礼貌的说法。
Are you losing weight? (最近你是不是瘦了?)